OPM Wire is a publication distributed as a website and newsletter, owned and operated by OPM Global LP. Your privacy is important to us, and it is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, opmglobal.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We will protect the data we collect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please email us. Our mailing address is 1 King Street West, suite 4800, Toronto, ON, M5h 1A1, Canada.
Last updated April 1st, 2021
Terms of Service
These terms of service between you and OPM Global LP ("OPM"), govern your use of the website OPMGlobal.com. By accessing the website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on OPM’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OPM’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OPM at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on OPM’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. OPM makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, OPM does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on OPM’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OPM does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. OPM may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However OPM does not make any commitment to update the materials.
OPM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OPM of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
OPM may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in this location.
In addition to our email, you can use our mailing address: OPM Global LP, 1 King Street West, suite 4800, Toronto, ON, M5H 1A1, Canada.
Last updated April 1st, 2021